Thursday 1 March 2018

My Bargain Boots

A quick impromptu post to say if you're in Buckinghamshire near the Thame area, there's a great riding shop with some serious bargain footwear right now!  I went to get my eldest some riding bits and was pleasantly surprised that I walked out with these two pairs of boots for £10 each.  I have worn the leather Chelsea style boots daily until the snow hit and I've swapped to the other ones - perfect timing for these purchases!





I've had a look online and managed to find the black boots below for £25 plus shipping.  These do come up small.  I am usually a 3 and bought the 5 as even the 4 were too short length wise.  They are very lightweight and were far more comfortable than any Sorel's (not to mention cheaper) I tried on.  I was told that they were waterproof and are very warm as well padded, they haven't let any water in today.

Seeland Esher Boots £25

A kind reader has found the link to the leather boots online!  Have a look here.  They have sizes in the leather boots from kids to adults and black as well.  I would have loved the black but they only had the brown left in a 3 (they are true to size).  Definitely worth a pop in if you are near, they are called Two Times Tack.  

£10, buy buy buy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...