Friday 9 February 2018

That Day About Love.....

Yes, it's me again, long time no write! But in fairness, the house renovations are coming along nicely now. I hope to resume back to more regular check in's, in the not to distant future. In the short term though, some 'Valentines' inspiration. Whether you have a partner or not, fancy a treat because we should all love ourselves (!) or need to send this blog to someone so they don't buy you tut (this is now my yearly excuse!), nice stuff to follow!

Hush had some great jumpers and I couldn't choose which to share so did all three for you!

Hush £75
Hush £79
Hush £75
As always, Topshop had a great selection so I picked a few. Special shout out to the handbags though. Totally fabulous at great prices, I think I really need the lobster one in my life, like now.

Topshop £25
Topshop £3.50 (out of stock online so try in store however plain black with a cute pink heart also £3.50 here)
Topshop £25
Topshop £8 (also a matching pouch for £6 here)
Heading to TK Maxx as there's always a bargain to be had there.  This is one of my favourite nightwear brands - Cyberjammies.  I only wear 100% cotton in bed and their's is just gorgeous.  This has an RRP of £27 so it's a great buy for £12.99 with the cutest little hearts over it.  

TK Maxx £12.99
Now they won't let me use their image for some reason but the bag is so good, I had to find a way to share it!  So this bag below by Love Moschino they have in a stone suede with no top handle as it's the clutch version.  I will link it under the picture but it has an RRP of £153 down to £89.99.  This large black one (and they did a red also) is sold out via ASOS.  Suede shoes and handbags are my favourite.  

TK Maxx £89.99 (in a stone colour)
I've done a few GlossyBoxes before and really rate them.  This one is a special girls night out one and includes 5 products.  Don't forget to unsubscribe if you only fancy the one though as it's a monthly rolling subscription.

Glossybox £13.25 including postage for a monthly subscription 

A personal favourite of mine, the Diptyque candle.  I was lucky enough to get the 2016 Valentines one but missed last years so this is top of my wish list.  The smaller £28 one seems to have sold out online so you will need to send someone to store pronto to try and find one. Failing that, size up to this one!


John Lewis £50
Nothing says love like a new placemat set right?!?!  There is also matching coasters and tea towels so don't miss out on those either.  Please note, you're furnishing the house so it doesn't really count as a proper gift.  Make sure you add in a bar of chocolate at least.  
Laura Ashley £8.25
If all else fails then there's food!  Marks & Spencer have a brilliant range of hampers but this little one caught my eye for some yummy treats with an affordable price tag. 
PS Damn you Baileys for only releasing the strawberries and cream version in the US!  Life can be so unfair at times.  I am not a big drinker but that is my little tipple and I got all excited over it to be let down.  Booooo.

And finally, this is where I've been at recently.  Grouting.  We are still project managing our house and my husband took on the particularly challenging hexagon tiles in the kitchen.  The black grout was not as straight forward as previous grouting for some reason so it took the two of us.  It was such a messy job and along with the tile shape I'm not sure my husband has forgiven me yet but the result is what we wanted!  Some before, during and after just to show you I'm not swanning around not writing as I'm retiring, I am properly multi tasking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...