Wednesday 25 January 2017

The End Of Sales Sales

This is probably my favourite point in the sales, the time when the brands just want to shift the old stock to make way for the new so the prices drop even more.  There really are some great deals to be had now and it's the perfect time to buy slightly ahead of time - i.e. buy some Spring/Summer bits that won't date, now.  Here's some of my best picks (and I did get slightly carried away with Topshop  to start with - some are currently sat in my basket!) including my best sale buy this season to finish with.
Cord Pinafore £22 from £39
Lace Midi Dress £25 from £49
Sequin Hoodie £25 from £46
Lace Ruffle Top £12 from £26
Suede Sandals £25 from £46
And the rest from a variety of places;
Whistles sandals via John Lewis £40 from £140 
Zara Contrast Dress £9.99 from £29.99
New Look Bobble Hat £5 from £9.99



Baukjen Slogan Top £14 from £49
 Laura Ashley Outside Wall Light £36 from £60
 French Connection Large Clock £37.50 from £125
I dashed into my local TK Maxx to see if I could find some last minute party shoes for my youngest and low and behold, I happened to find myself in the ladies shoe isle.....I saw these suede boots by the brand Iro and instantly loved them.  There was a pair for £79.99 then another on the bottom Clearance shelf for £11.  Yes, a whole £11.  Even the soles are leather.  I dread to think what they would have been full price.  They came home with me, no questions asked, they just did.  Bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...