Friday 17 June 2016

The Ones That Got Away

This post is all about what I haven't bought but I'm sharing with you anyway!  I was after a lighter pair of trainers and I live in my black Nike Thea's so I ordered these below....Yep, bright pink!  A little too pink unfortunately but super comfortable and if I hadn't already had a pair of black trainers I would be going for the grey version.  They had this super soft lining that really supported your foot.



Adidas £70 (lots of other colours available too)
Nothing better than a little lace/crochet in my opinion and these bargain shorts are from Tesco of all places.

Tesco £14 (available in black also)
Now these shoes from Clarks below sent me into a proper spin and the photo really doesn't really do them justice.  I needed a size 3.5 and they are sold out everywhere and not even coming back into stock.  I first saw them when I was having my girls feet measured and the shop assistant was wearing them in the silver.  I hunted them down with no luck and the pink suede were too small and big in.  Another super soft lined shoe that hasn't worked it's way into my wardrobe unfortunately. 

Clarks £45 
I haven't been to H&M for a while so had a good trying on session but nothing worked.  I loved this skirt (which came up small).  I could see it with a crisp white t-shirt tucked in and some smart flats.  I could really do with some more skirts so it's a shame this one just didn't fit.  

H&M £15
My love for Topshop continues right now and this bomber was no exception.  It comes up huge though (this was a 6 and was too big) but it does give you two coats in one as is reversible with a gorgeous shade of blue under the black.  

Topshop £85

Now this one came home with me then went back to store.  It was the last one and had a few pulls but mainly it just didn't sit properly around the hips and made them look a little wider than needs be.  I'm not usually a midi skirt fan but I adored how this was cut and as you walked the split showed more leg.  They have it in plain colours with no beading so if you like this style I would definitely recommend you give it a go.  

River Island £65


That's me over and out for a good week or so as I'm off to the sunshine for a family wedding.  (Well the sun had best shine although our history with taking bad weather with us is a little too persistent).

1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving that Topshop jacket! Really wish it wasn't so pricey. Just picked up a blue bomber jacket from Topshop in the sale which I'm hoping will be just as good! Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...