Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Bargain AllSaints Top

I begged the kids and hubby for a half hour in TK Maxx the other week.  It was the Watford store which I know always has some good bits in.  I didn't come out disappointed, I bagged this silk AllSaints top for £17.  Yes 100% silk, yes a great design, yes a fab brand = a happy me!  (more show and tells will follow once I've worn them, there is a few 'pending' purchases).  I love the boxy, loose fit shape.  As I'm favouring skinny jeans again I like my tops to flow a little more to balance out my proportions. 

Seriously, the best shot of a bad bunch of photos!  Natural daylight though
The eldest wanted a piece of the action whilst I was trying out a close up of the print
Back to the bedroom mirror selfies, my hubby needs some photographer tips (although he would say I need to pose better and smile!)
What a cool print - flowers turning to studs
Anyone else found some little gems in TK Maxx recently.  You have to hunt people, have some patience and you will find!


9 comments:

  1. That's really lovely and I'm a big fan of a boxy shape top! I haven't been to TK Maxx recently - apart from a quick run in to pick up shampoos & conditioners, which are always great value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It needs time that shop but for some reason my radar was working and even with only half an hour I did alright! x

      Delete
  2. SSSSHH don't tell everyone how good TK Maxx is otherwise all the good stuff will be gone!
    Fab top, what a good find! LOVING the photobomber in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help it, I can't keep quiet when it comes to bargains, they deserve to be shared x

      Delete
  3. Love that in-car shot! Our local TK Maxx is pants, but there's a new one a little further away which always has me drooling over its selection of bags. You do need to have some time to spare, don't you, but it's often really worth a good root! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine isn't fab hence I make the effort when near a good sized one. Yes, time it does need although sometimes it's just pot luck! x

      Delete
  4. You are so good at picking up your TK Maxx bargains. I can't be bothered to rummage so tend to browse on line. Great top Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online's good too isn't it - they have Chanel vintage jewellery in at the moment! x

      Delete
  5. That's a great top Natalie & how rock n roll do you look?! Really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...