Wednesday 25 February 2015

Making My Slightly Summer Boots Work In Winter

Some of you may remember these Topshop fringed boots from last year, I debated over the colour as also liked the black ones.  I ended up with the lighter ones, sprayed them with a protector (they are suede) and wore them a lot at the time with skirts.  With my dark blue Jamie skinnies tucked into them I have been wearing them again now the snow has stopped.  I am so pleased I kept this colour, I love how they add a little volume and something to the end of a plain skinny trouser like these jeans.

Gilet; Zara
Shirt; H&M
Bag; Prada
Jeans & Boots; Topshop



Same jeans, just a more casual look for the school run and with my new Miss Slefridge Parka - I love it!  So pleased with it for £45, it's so warm and feels better wearing a khaki colour than my big black puffa Nike one.

Coat; Miss Selfridge
Jumper; TK Maxx
Jeans & Boots; Topshop
Lucky Black Cat; Lizzie!
Pasty & Tired Look Due To Toddler; My Own
(Yes that is my cat Lizzie's tail again, she is my shadow!)

16 comments:

  1. Your fringed boots are gorgeous Natalie and boy will they come into their own this season with the 70's and fringing revival going on! They look fab with your fur gilet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well to pick them up last year given the amount of fringing on the High Street this season - absolutely adore them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I did regret not keeping the black as well but I hate having double x

      Delete
  3. They are truly gorgeous. Excellent buy as always. Really laughed at your 'pasty and tired look due to toddler'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to point it out - such a contrast from the outfit pic above (although that one I was dolled up a little more due to a client appointment!) x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful boots :) I love that colour as they go so well with dark denim. (I know what you mean about the toddler weary look, there is no escaping it!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just. I originally bought them to wear with skirts/dresses more but I love them tucked into a skinny jean. 5am starts - worse than when she was a baby at the moment! x

      Delete
  5. Oooh I have these too - haven't worn them yet as I got them in the sale for about £20 and was waiting for the weather to cheer up. Thanks for the outfit ideas! L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a spray with some protection and start wearing them beauties! x

      Delete
  6. I love them and I love them in that colour. See you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh I remember these boots, Natalie. They look fabulous! Very you! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...