Thursday 31 July 2014

The Yellow Zara Dress

Not just because we are experiencing tropical climates but also because I am a firm believer of pushing ones self out of your comfort zone, I have made a conscious effort to wear more dresses and skirts.  I don't own a lot of them so when I saw this dress reduced to £12.99 in the Zara sale I thought it was worth a go.  I just prefer jeans.com !  But.....




A close up of the palm tree print (and the plait my daughter did and wanted me to feature!)
It's not the best made fabric wise, but I've already worn it three times in the month I've had it.  It washes well, is easy to iron and after a mammoth anniversary meal where my belly looked pregnant, the loose fit was a God send.  Can you tell I love my bargain dress?

What item of clothing do you need to push yourself to try and wear more of?

6 comments:

  1. I know you prefer jeans but I think this looks fantastic on you. I think you found the perfect dress to ease yourself in gently! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynne. Yes I think so too. As it's been so easy to wear I have grabbed for it more than I thought x

      Delete
  2. I am the same and feel most comfortable in my jeans, so I'm also trying to get out of my style rut! The yellow dress is lovely, you're lucky you can wear yellow! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some shades of it don't suit me so I took a chance on this, it's fairly bright but I like it!x

      Delete
  3. What a bargain.....it looks so gorgeous on you!! Think we need to see you in more dresses!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great on you & I love the classic shape & funky print! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...