Monday 9 June 2014

Bicester Village (again!)

If you are local to Bicester Village (or just fancy a trip) and are rather partial to savings on designer clobber, head to the village now as further mark downs are happening.  Rupert Sanderson had huge savings, and even more if you bought two pairs.  I was so tempted by these lovelies but the right foot had been tried on and over stretched so much the gap bothered me a lot when stood up.



There were some great little gifts as well.  Fendi and Valentino anyone?

Yep, £15 for a Fendi purse mirror!
Valentino rockstud python bracelet, I couldn't leave it behind.  £180 down to £46
More rockstuds, £530 down to £340

I stopped at the bracelet, this was somewhere in the hundreds!
The village also has the British Designers Collective shop at the moment.  I loved the Etre Cecile sweater below.  

£110 down to £65
These Nicholas Kirkwood shoes were pretty special.  

£670 down to £335
In the BDC shop, so many fantastic pieces.  My selfie below!

Bag & Sunglasses; Prada
Top; Zara
Jeans; Gap
Shoes: French Sole

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love those pink sandals, seriously they are THE nicest shoes I've seen in ages x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they were even better in the flesh, didn't look as plastic x

      Delete
  2. Oh you're making me want to visit again...all looks amazing Natalie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, you should have bought those pink shoes, I love them and want them badly, did they have a 6? As for the Rockstuds, well I wish I lived somewhere remotely near this outlet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so but then they come up large so you may be smaller in them? I was a 3. If I go back, will double check x

      Delete
  4. Number 1 - Go back and get those sandals.
    Number 2 - I must not go to Kildare Village. I must not go to Kildare Village. I must not go to Kildare Village :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't, after posting the pic's I was starting to wonder if I could get over the looseness....
      Go Go GO! x

      Delete
  5. I love Bicester Village, and it's not too far from me! Your shoes are an incredible bargain, such a great colour too! On my last visit I did very well in the Wolford shop.....They do amazing tube's that can be worn as dresses or skirts. Also a nice little DKNY number found it's way home to me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely go in Wolford, but will do now, thank you for the tip off! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...