Sunday 27 January 2013

Citrus Brights

Last year's Louis Vuitton campaign, more pastel than citrus!

With the snow starting to melt and Easter Eggs already out, I thought I would bring you a post on some much needed Spring talk!  I am loving all the citrus colours that I am seeing in magazines right now.  It is a sigh of relief to see and know spring is next after the dark nights and cold days.



Take inspiration from Miranda, but the version on the left is £25 from Matalan!
TK Maxx online £14.99

'Dune/Guava' jumper from Boden £59 (I even love the name combo of this colourway!)
Topshop £40

Gap £35.95

The whole look from Boden, Jumper £69, Jeans £49
And for the really brave - Acne's Alma boot £370

Not Citrus I know, but a forever lover of the breton stripe, I loved this look when I received an email from Warehouse.  I can't wait to start wearing lighter jacket's and pairing my stripes with my trench!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...