Sunday 24 June 2012

Some new Tops!

I thought it rude not to pay a visit to Gap with the 25% voucher the other week (which was promptly followed by a 30% one).  I was very strict with myself as find it an easy shop to grab lots of basics in and go a little over board.  Missing in my cupboard was a black jumper.  I found this light weight number, made up of cotton, nylon and elastane (originally £19.99 and now £12.99 in the sale........I was too eager obviously).  I always try and go for a high round neck as I feel this suits my smaller upper body rather than a v neck.



I took a risk on this one from Hollister.  Not in that it is a staple in my wardrobe colour wise (or not as the case may be, I love neutrals on top!) but that when I tried it on I had my new Next chino's not my low slung skinnies, and they finish a little higher up my waist.  None the less, it looked great so I thought at the very least I have one pair of trousers to wear with it.  I love the bow detail on the neck at the back and small stitched flowers.  It has been worn already for a family meal to the pub (hence the washed & 'un-ironed' look photo's!)  with my grey chino's of course!

£19.80 Hollister


















PS Tan New Look sandals kept from post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...