Wednesday 20 June 2012

Lounge Wear Lover

I have been searching for what seems like years for some comfy trackies to throw on when I get in and feel comfy in but if at all possible, also look slightly ok for when I have to open the door to someone and scare them with my lounge look.  After nearly parting with a large amount of pennies (yes, I admit it hubby, £40+ in Hollister was a lot just for the lounge), it was pointed out to me by him to 'just look at some actual sports tracksuit bottoms'.  Clever cloggs, no one likes a smarty pants.  So here they are, my £19.99 bargain from TK Maxx (Nike), I have literally worn them every day.



I did part with some cash in Hollister though, but at £19.80 (why so random a price?) I didn't think this was so bad.  Following on with my orange obsession an oh so comfy jumper, which too has been worn most days since purchasing.

I seem to be on a roll at the moment in the shopping stakes (now over as seen bank account) for things I've been hunting for for a while (trousers, joggers, hat), yet I am still stuck on the going out dress.  Why is the high street either disco tech or up class wine bar, I need in between!  Answers on a postcard please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...