Thursday 26 April 2012

Current Discounts & Codes!

Whilst I am working on my other posts, here's just a quickie on some fab current discounts;

10% off at Marks & Spencer - use code DVSAPRIL, expires 28 April. No excuse not to try out those no VPL knickers I've blogged about previously. Will be £9 for 3 pairs and free delivery to store! Got 6 pairs and contemplating ordering some more, that would be £29 spent on knickers recently, mmmmmm!

25% off at Monsoon, in-store and online - MONAPR25SS, expires 29 April. Voucher for in store - http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/offer/monsoon-25percent-april12/

House of Fraser have their Blue Cross sale so grab some bargains.

20% off at FCUK, in-store and on line, use code STYLIST20

3 comments:

  1. thanks, M&S code useful! thanks Glam. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Glamrosie, you saved me massive money on my Moonsoon purchase!! And just about to by some more VPL knickers too as I'm a fan too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very welcome everyone! Happy to help & share!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...