Wednesday 30 November 2011

October/November Purchases!

I have been focusing lots on my Christmas shopping for the last month (shame to say it's not all about me and my love of clothes shopping!). Want to be organised and enjoy the build up now I am off on maternity leave.

I have however been grabbing the odd few things for myself whilst doing some online shopping. If you have the patience to trawl through emails, it really is so worth signing up to lots of shops newsletter's. I have so far used 40% off at The Body Shop, 25% off at M&S, 10% off at Feel Unique, 10% off at Debenhams, 20% off at New Look (and most I still collect Nectar points so grabbed a load of free storage totes this month also!).

I love this M&S Limited Edition cardy I ordered (follow link). I can still wear it whilst pregnant as I've been wearing it over tunic's and dresses and it will also stop in my wardrobe for after the pregnancy. The multi colours go with lots and it's so nice to find something a little different to the norm. The quality is fab and with my online discount (and free delivery to store!) I also managed a Hello Kitty jumper for my little one's Christmas box and some hubby presents (not mentioning - he proof reads this for me!). I also grabbed some of their maternity tights. Mmmm. Now the quality is good but I am a small and boy does the crutch hang low. So low, that I have almost been worried it will start to show below my dress! They are comfortable and definitely work over the bump but the pulling up constantly is a tad frustrating. Great if you aren't walking far!

More for after the birth, unless purely for evening decoration! I managed to bag a proper bargain (for me, my sister and friend!) with these real suede boots from New Look (follow link). Originally £50, down to £25, then additional 20% off voucher, £20 - WOW! I am afraid to say these are now out of stock, so make sure you follow me on Facebook and Twitter (both under Glamrosie) as I post regularly and you'll be first to see these deals.

Purchases for next month, a dress for husbands works Christmas Party, to flatter the bump, not land mid calf making me shorter than I already am! Challenge and a half, Internet research here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...