Thursday 8 September 2011

My Beauty Must Have's!




Clarins Hand cream - always on my Christmas list as an indulgent hand treat. I love love love the smell, not too greasy. Cheaper alternative The Body Shop's Hemp Hand cream - great for the Winter months and just tried their Rose and Almond versions too, lush!

Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit (Night!) Cream - a random airport purchase from my hubby (pre hubbyness!) as he knew I liked the brand, I now won't be swayed on this. I recently purchased the day version in the duo pack and also rate this. Always have a separate night cream, skin laps up the extra moisture at night.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - a cult miracle product - even just recommended it to my friend for her 4 year old's chapped skin. Use it on anything! I apply on lips before bed, hang nails, sores, you name it, I apply it!

Elnett hairspray - Been using for 6 years + now. Recently tried a free trial sample of another brand, gave me sticky hair! A golden (literally in the packaging!) oldy that doesn't skimp on quality.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - I love this smell! It wakes me up in the morning, refreshing and cleansing. Great price, doesn't dry out my skin. Easy pump for shower use, cheap and fab!

Clarins Eye Contour Gel - after being told to start 'treating the problem' of dark circles under my eyes (several blogs down!) I was given a sample and I am hooked. I only use in the morning as is so refreshing and I really do believe in it. Doesn't crease under make up and my darkness with time has faded. Yet to hit the spot with an eye cream for the night, still work in progress.

Shopping list item; (aside from my London Fashion Weekend date this Friday, wooohoo!) is a colourful lipstick. Lipgloss, wind and long hair = a nightmare. Noticed that am just slicking on a gloss in ease, they are pale and do nothing for my complexion. Have a Boots voucher so am off to the Chanel counter for a pocket treat of luxury colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...