Sunday 19 December 2010

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!




So I finally purchased a leopard print coat! Didn't go for faux fur, went for a wool print from Zara. Am loving it, worn it loads and feels so nice. Husband hates it with a passion, but what the hell, makes me feel good! £70 with 50% wool too, bargain & fashion!

Had my nails done with bio-gel, 5 days in and still look fab. My free Vie at Home mascara turned up and am very impressed with it, so far so good.

Purchased an amazing diamante bib style necklace from Monsoon (their range is great, a little more 'vintage' than Accessorize's). Looked really good over a black dress for a party and sparkled it up!

Sales already started. For last minute panic, Accessorize have discounts on loads of glitzy clutches. Love the above, £10 off, down to £25 and comes in a gold, silver and black. Gap also seem to be having a great sale already, also online.

Finally finished the Christmas shopping. Managed to do a lot online with Amazon and it's turned up thankfully. Slightly gutted that toys have been reduced heavily since I purchased them, very frustrating!

Birthday outfit (my 30th, woohooo!) still a work-in-progess. Found a dress from Monsoon Fusion range, can't find it online to show you. It's a corset on top with a tiered skirt. Nude with black lace, a little 'Dior'. Mixed reivews on it to date, so am going to put it away and re-evaluate next week. Would love some Louboutins in nude but I also want to be able to dance so not sure they will work!

Hoping for some vouchers for Christmas so I can hit the sales straight after!

If I don't get a chance to write before, I wish all my lovely followers on here, Facebook and Twitter a fabulous, glamourous Christmas. May it be filled with love, happiness and some sparkle!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Came over from Netmums. Nice blog! The clutch bag is very nice. I love nice things too... anything stylish and well designed gets my vote. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! Always great to hear positive feedback. Hope you enjoy my next blog, slight delay but better late than never! Keep reading and please do share!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...